Monday, October 27, 2008

My MIL is awesome!


I love the pillowcase dresses that I see and some of my fellow CEM Etsy moms make. I told my mother in law about this dress and she asked to see the pattern. I told her I don’t have a pattern so she asked to see a picture of one. I showed her a picture of one and within 2 hours she came up with this one for my daughter. She did this with out a pattern. I am amazed at how talented she really is. My hubby always said she made his and his sisters clothes just by looking at a picture. She also made the blankets that are now in my shop. She is a great seamstress but is not very good on the internet.

4 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

wow! thats amazing. I cant sew to save my life, let alone make my own pattern ad make something awesome from it!
Your princess looks super happy about her new outfit!

Uneekdolldesigns said...

I am not a seamstress, so I envy her talent...but we all have our areas we excell in! Good post!

uniquecommodities said...

Cute dress and beautiful little girl! Welcome to the team!

Parallax Photo said...

What a sweet dress, and an impressive mother in law!